The popular Breatheflex trouser is now available in Hi-Vi orange to meet GO/RT standard. With excellent features such as the bonded reflective strips, tough fabric and light weight makes these trousers ideal for the toughest work conditions.
These chainsaw protective trousers bring a new level of comfort and ease of wear for any serious chainsaw user. Incorporating the TRIOStrand Multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, the Breatheflex range is the lightest chainsaw protective system available.
Conforms to GO/RT 3279 for Rail & EN ISO 20471
- Type C Class 1 Chainsaw Protection (20 m/s)
- 6-Way Stretch to reduce fatigue
- Kevlar reinforced lower legs for increased abrasion protection
- Tag to secure trousers to boot
- Extremely light multi layered chainsaw protective material system with Dyneema Climasphere breathable fabrics
- Bonded Hi-Vis reflective decals on legs and pockets for added safety, no stitching