V-shaped fall arrest lanyard with integrated energy absorber (EN355 + EN362). Designed as a progression lanyard for work environments with a fall risk, it is well adapted to structures where anchor points are cables, bars or beams.
- ABSORB'AIR absorber combined with a V-shaped lanyard
- V-shaped lanyard with two symmetrical rope legs for progression using fall arrest techniques
- Supplied with 2 AIR-HOOK LARGE connectors to clip anchor points and O'LIGHT 3-MATIC connector to connect to the harness
- Sewn terminations with reinforced eyes to protect the rope. 2 removable covers allow the inspection of termination stitches
- Marked with a unique serial number and equipped with a label to accommodate personal markings as well as a QR code to assist traceability
- Available in 2 lengths (including connectors and absorber): 1m / 1.5m.