The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) was designed to minimise the chances of the accidental gate opening, and maximise levels of security. It’s complex, yet easy to manipulate gate requires four distinct actions to open. The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) was designed to minimise the chances of the accidental gate opening, and maximise levels of security. It’s complex, yet easy to manipulate gate requires four distinct actions to open, and once released, auto locks back to safe. It is perfect for complex/busy rigging applications.
- Anti roll out Durolock (Patented) locking mechanism gives extra security when used in close proximity with moving ropes
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- A massive 30kN breaking load
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Patented Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance
Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
Individually marked for traceability
||Strength (Gate Closed)
|Boa 30kN Durolock
The Durolock is our most secure auto-locking gate mechanism, for situations where accidental gate opening is not an option.
An evolution of the tried and tested Locksafe design, the addition of a free-floating outer barrel introduces a fourth action to the gate opening process. This feature minimizes the chance of rollout, a vital consideration in complex rigging scenarios with moving ropes or for those working from a single attachment point. An easily identifiable symbol on the inner barrel tells you at a glance if the gate is locked, ensuring that despite its complexities, the Durolock forms an efficient part of any safety system.
Top Tip: Whilst requiring 4 separate actions to open the gate, with familiarisation the Durolock can be opened one-handed. It’s all in the little finger.