The DMM Sentinel is a super short, ergonomically shaped multi-functioning carabiner that is especially useful when compact systems are important.
- The kinked back fits neatly in the hand and gives impressive gate clearance for a connector of this size.
- The flattened basket clips well into wide webbing minimising any side pinching and of course, the I-beam section gives increased strength to weight ratio.
- All in all, a classic compact connector which excels when clipping smaller diameter components to wider webbing.
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- The small ergonomic shape gives wide gate clearance for a compact connector
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag-free connection
Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 class 10 E1 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for general use
Individually marked for traceability
- Length - 98.5 x 66mm. Weight - 54g. Gate opening - 18mm. Strength - 24kN.