Developed by Treemagineers here they have brought together all the pieces of kit to make up the very popular Hitch climber setup for ascending and descending on a DdRT system.
- 2 x DMM Ultra Oval Carabiners (3 way)
- 1 x DMM Hitch Climber pulley (Red)
- 1 x 95cm x 8mm or 10mm diameter Teufelberger Ocean Polyester E2E depending on selection
- Ø 8 mm: EN 795B, ANSI Z133, AS/NZS 5532
- Ø 10 mm: EN 795B, EN 566, ANSI Z133, AS/NZS 5532
Dmm Hitch climber
- BMS 30kn
- WLL 6kn
- Suitable for rope upto 14mm.
- CE EN12278:2007
Dmm Ultra O Carabiner
- Dimensions - 63mm x 109mm
- MBS (gate closed) - 25kN
- MBS (mihnor axis) - 12kN
- MBS (gate open) - 7kN
- Gate opening - 19mm
- Weight - 74g
- Approved to EN 362:2004 B, EN 12275:2013 B, UIAA121:2009
- Anodised to BS12373-2001 Class 10E1.