The second generation of the best in its class top handled chainsaw from Husqvarna. Reliability, durability and power increases make the T540XP II the best choice for the professional arborist.
This new version now comes with the mini .325" 1.1mm chain available here
Alongside the improvements listed below the T540XP II has all the excellent features from the 1st generation such as, very powerful X-torque engine, autotune system to accurately control fuel and ignition systems, very low vibration levels, choice of three handle sizes(included) for optimum comfort which can help reduce HAVS, flip-style tool less fuel and oil caps, lightweight guide bar, secondary high clip attachment points and unrivalled power to weight ratio.
This Machine will only be sold to bona fide tree surgeons or operators trained (with proof of evidence) in their use eg NPTC CS39.
We will not sell top handled chainsaws to anyone who does not meet the above requirements, if we have to refund your order due to you not having the correct certificate there will be an admin charge of 3% of total purchase price.
- Piston and cylinder changes increase engine durability and usability.
- Rear AV spring and attachment points have been modified to strengthen and increase durability.
- Flywheel and ignition module redesign improves hot and cold starting, increases low down torque levels and gives sharper engine response
- Complete with bar and chain
- bar sizes available are 12-14"
- Autotune - constantly provides optimum engine settings, no need to manually adjust the carburettor anymore
- Quick-release tool belt loop
- Techlite bar - super lightweight guide bar
- Powerful X-Torq engine
- Lowvib - reduces vibrations that can cause HAVS
- Flip-up caps - tool less fuel and oil cap removal
- Changeable handle grip size
||37.7 cm³ / 2.3 cu.inch
|Maximum power speed
|Maximum recommended engine speed
||40 mm / 1.6 inch
||30 mm / 1.2 inch
||0.5 mm / 0.02 "
|Fuel tank volume
||0.34 lit / 0.72 US pint
|Oil tank volume
||0.2 lit / 0.42 US pint
|Oil pump type
|Oil pump capacity
|Air filter type
|Recommended bar length, min-max
||30-40 cm / 12"-16"
|Chain speed at max power
||19.4 m/s / 63.65 fts
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)
||3.7 kg / 8.16 lbs
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Retained bar nut
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut
Individual grip size
- The top handle grip size can be set in three alternative sizes, to perfectly fit your hand.
- Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Makes it quick and easy to connect the Husqvarna T540XP to the climbing harness.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands. Individual grip size. The top handle of the grip size can be set in three alternative sizes, to perfectly fit your hand, unique to the Husqvarna T540XP.
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open