The Singing Tree Rope Wrench is a revolutionary SRT (Single Rope Technique) climbing tool. Designed by Kevin Bingham from Detroit in the USA.
The ZK2 is the latest version, manufactured by ISC. The Rope Wrench comes with a mid-line pin to allow quick installation on your climbing rope.
- The ZK2 is made of aluminium and is lighter and smaller with a much slimmer profile than the original ZK1 version
- Rounded machined edges and curves make it rope friendly and climber friendly
- The mid-line "Slic" pin is now included
- Easy to open with an Allen key for tether installation
- The bottom friction pin features a roller sheave for a smoother ascent and descent. The upper friction pin includes a larger-diameter "slic" pin. This provides more consistent friction and is more rope friendly
- The stiff tether (sold separately) forces the Rope Wrench to quickly engage or disengage
- Can also be used with a soft tether made from accessory cord or webbing (not included)
||Blue, Purple, White