The Raptor rope from Marlow is a braid on braid constructed rope making it easily spliced. An excellent rigging rope with its smooth coating reducing water absorbsion and helping it run through pulleys with ease.
- Diameter 16mm
- Braid on Braid construction – easily spliced.
- ArmourCoated for 30% improvement in abrasion resistance.
- ArmourCoat reduces water absorsion.
- Bull Ropes available with spliced stainless steel thimble.
- Lowering Lines also available in 100 or 200m lengths
- Applications: Lowering and Tree Rigging
- Min breaking load - 58.8kN
- Weight (g/m) - 193g
- High tenacity polyester
- Hard wearing abrasion resistant ArmourCoated cover
- High Strength
- Low Stretch
- Pre Spliced.Colour - Red with Black flecks