Fits a wide range of chainsaws including Husqvarna, Echo and Stihl amongst many others.
A high-performance low profile chain which is ideal for professional users using lightweight chain saws in commercial operations such as tree surgery and pruning.
Features and benefits:
- 33% longer tooth than the standard 91 chain
- Aggressive cutting edge with a forgiving sharpening profile and good stay-sharp
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges reduce kickback.
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Lubrilink™ tie straps help keep oil where it is needed on the chain.
- Lubriwell™ oil holes in all drive links help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar’s groove.
- Recommended for lightweight petrol saws, for bars from 12” to 16”(30cm to 40cm).
- Pitch /38" low profile
- Gauge 1.3mm - 0.050"
- File size 4mm - 5/32"