The Scafell Lite boot is an exceptionally comfortable and stylish looking boot that is also hard wearing to stand up to the rigours of tree work. 100% waterproof and a class 2 protection gives the professional cutter and climber everything they need to get through the day.
Stock items - Blue, Lime, Black, Red & Orange
NON-Stock Items- Red, Brown - these will take up to 5 days for delivery.
- 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Steel toe cap.
- Tested and Certified to Class 2, giving 24m/s chainsaw protection – vital for professional users.
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole – full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- 4D SOLE - Technically advance sole unit for arb industry.
- Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDRY system gives the boot greater breathability and is100% waterproof.
- Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- The latest chainsaw protective barrier material making the boot lighter and more flexible.
- 3 ZONE provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilisation zone and open top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
- Grab It allows you to put your boot on with no trouble.
- Simple i-fit foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
- EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
Weight, height and width - 1 x EU 43 used for example
- Weight - 1.26kg
- Height - 24cm
- Width - 10cm