A large versatile strong carabiner for use in climbing and rigging. The large gate opening allows ropes with a thick diameter to be inserted with ease and the large shape allows more than one knot to be accommodated at the same time.
- Locksafe - three-way carabiner.
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance.
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio.
- Keylock clean nose and fully heat-treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength.
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10
- Sealed for corrosion protection.
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes.
- Individually marked for traceability.
- Length - 120mm x 81mm.
- Weight - 86g.
- Gate opening - 24mm.
- Strength - 30kN.
- Made in Wales, UK.
Locksafe & Locksafe ANSI
The classic triple-action, locking mechanism. The Locksafe is almost as simple to use as the Kwiklock, requiring just one extra push-up action of the barrel before the twist, but when locked gives even better protection from accidental opening. This is especially important in situations requiring complex, rope-running systems. A rope under tension may run transversely over other locking mechanisms exposing them to the risk of unlocking. The addition of the third required action dramatically reduces the likelihood of the same rope opening the Locksafe.Top Tip: Keep all Lock safes clean and properly maintained to increase longevity in use.