The CS-310ES petrol chainsaw features a 30.5cc engine and Easy Start for easy starting. A lightweight, extremely well balanced, rear handle saw, the ECHO CS-310ES is an ideal tool for pruning and logging. It has guide bar options of 12 or 14 inch.
- Powerful 30.5cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- Stage 2 compliant low emission engine
- Clutch related oil pump
- A newly designed ‘thumb-press’ locking cylinder cover stays secure even under extreme use
- Twin guide bar studs, a feature usually only found on the most expensive models
- The air filter element is easily accessible and can be quickly removed for maintenance and replacement
- ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year warranty in professional use (registration of ECHO products and servicing are necessary to validate the warranty)
- Engine displacement 30.5cc
- Dry weight 4.0kg (Without guide bar and saw chain)
- Output 1.1kW
- Saw chain pitch 3/8in
- Guide bar length 12" & 14"
- Guide bar gauge 0.050"
- Fuel tank capacity 0.25 litre * Without guide bar and saw chain