BUSINESS - Use the link to pay with 20% VAT when buying for employees.
The STRATO VENT helmet now available in high visibility yellow and orange is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both works at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes that allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
Lightweight and comfortable design:
- - two-part liner, EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- - CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centring of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- - FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- - comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- - DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chin strap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- - shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- - ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet
- - eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- - Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- - helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paints splash
- - nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- - name tag holder allows the user to be easily identified
- - changeable chinstrap and foam
- - hearing protection
- - available in four colours - white, yellow, red and black - also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 415 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, EAC
Torch and Vizir are not included.