To be effective in real use, haemostatic dressings need to work fast. Celox Rapid Gauze massively reduces the compression time needed to treat severe injuries, increasing the chance of survival by stopping life-threatening bleeding. With just 60 seconds of compression needed to work, the Celox Rapid Gauze represents a big improvement on the 3 minutes taken by the current generation of haemostatic agents. Independently tested, it significantly reduces treatment time and blood loss, and stays in place during transport with no re-bleeding.
- Works with just 60 seconds compression
- Stops life-threatening bleeding – fast
- Rapid action reduces blood loss
- Stops hypothermic bleeding as found in severe traumatic injuries
Tried and Tested
- Independent testing2 on Celox RAPID has shown the product works on lethal injuries and significantly reduces blood loss compared to Quikclot Gauze*
- As well as reducing treatment time and blood loss, a model of tactical evacuation showed that the Celox RAPID Gauze stayed in place during transport with no re-bleeding.
- The fastest acting haemostatic dressing Works with just 60 seconds compression1 RAPID action reduces blood loss.