A protected wire lanyard fo ruse as an anchor system. now with the added DMM iD so that you can keep track of its whereabouts with the iD management system.
- Made from swaged 6mm galvanised steel wire with thimbles to minimise the potential of over-tight rope radius damage.
- PVC tubing protects the sling from its environment and in some cases, the environment from the sling (such as delicate paintwork).
- Our final touch is to heat shrink in the swages, minimising the chance of cuts and abrasions from the terminated wire ends.
- MBS - 24kN
- Conforms to - EN 354:2010, EN795(b): 1996
- Length's available .05m, 0.6m, 1m
||Blue, Purple, White