Innovative rope protection from DMM Professional for use in rope access. The DMM Edgehog fits through deck grating (commonly known as Kennedy Grating) which is found in many industrial situations such as oil rigs, chemical plants and refineries.
The Edge Hog greatly improves rope protection against sharp edges when ropes are fed through gratings. By securely bolting to the grating it enables the rope to be rigged from above to allow rope access work to be safely performed below deck.
- Marine grade stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance in offshore environments
- Low profile to minimise trip hazard Hex bolts provided for securing to grating Maximum rope diameter: 13mm
- 17mm spanner available Materials
- 316 Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Casting equivalent of 316 stainless steel body