The CS2511TES top handle chainsaw is ECHO's lightest and most compact saw to date. Weighing just 2.3kg (dry weight w/o bar and chain) and with an ergonomic compact design, the saw is both highly manoeuvrable and can be used for long periods with little fatigue. At the same time, the engine produces 1.11kW giving the CS-2511TES a superior power-to-weight ratio.
Comes with a 10" bar and chain
Due to Echo's chainsaw policy for top handle saws, we now require proof of certification of operation of a chainsaw from a rope and harness.
Please note - Please email a photograph of the user's certification/card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powerful top specification ECHO engine - Increased performance / extended product life / less downtime
- Ultra-lightweight - Reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design - enables the user to manoeuvre the saw in tight spaces
- Oiler adjustment on top - Enables easier operator access
- Pull out lanyard ring - Frees up operator's hands for easier and safer climbing
- Wide tank openings - For easy oil/fuel refilling
- Narrow louvres in the body - Prevent pine needle and debris penetration into the engine compartment
- Starter grip assist cap opener - Helps the user to open the oil/fuel caps, even when wearing gloves
- Bar nut is captive - The nut can't be lost during maintenance
- Ergonomic top handle - Comfortably fits the operator’s hand
- Stage 2 low emissions- Reduced exhaust emissions
- G-Force engine air pre-cleaner
- Bar size - 10"
- Chain pitch - 1/4" or 3/8"
- Chain gauge - .050"/1.3mm
Machine technical information
- Displacement: 25.00cc
- Dry weight: 2.3kg (without bar)
- Output: 1.11kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.19 litres
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.14 litres
- Engine capacity 25.0cc