A world beating 50cc chainsaw with the heated handles. Excellent performance due to the X-Torque engine and Autotune system which keeps the engine running at optimum performance at all times.
- Comes with bar and chain
- Bar size 13-18"
- Developed for professional loggers and arborists
- The 550XPG Mark II has a ground breaking ergonomic design and is loaded with innovative solutions that make the machine performance unmatched
- Unique X-Torq® engine technology provides more power and up to 20% reduction in fuel consumption and an unbelievable 75% decrease in exhaust emissions
- RevBoost™ technology provides instant high increase in chain speed for very extra efficient de-limbing.
- The 550XPG Mark II, in a class of its own
- Heated handles increases comfort in cold and damp conditions
||50.1 cm³ / 3.06 cu.inch
||4 hp / 3.0kW
|Maximum power speed
|Maximum recommended engine speed
|Ignition module air gap
||0.3 mm / 0.01 "
||0.5 mm / 0.02 "
|Fuel tank volume
||0.53 L/ 1.1 US pint
|Oil tank volume
|Oil pump type
||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
||3.15 Nm/7200 rpm
|Recommended bar length, min-max
||33-50 cm / 13"-20"
|Chain speed at max power
||19.6 m/s / 64.3 fts
|Emission, vibration & noise data
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv , eq) front / rear handle
|Sound pressure level at operators ear
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)
|Emission data EPA
|Exhaust emissions (HC average)
|Exhaust emissions (CO average)
|Exhaust emissions (NOx average)
|Exhaust emissions (CO₂ average)
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)
Heated handles keep you productive
- They keep your hands warm for improved comfort and productivity. Maintaining manoeuvrability and control at the highest level also increases safety.
Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life
- Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refuelling
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands
Adjustable oil pump
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs
Quick-release air filter
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter
Combined choke/stop control
- Combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding
Side-mounted chain tensioner
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
Quick release air filter cover
- Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing a spark plug.
Snap-lock cylinder cover
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Distinct, coloured felling marks for better felling precision.
Visible fuel level
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
Retained bar nuts
- The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.