No Products in the Cart
This green whistle now lets you know when your water is boiled!
Metal whistle inserted into soft green rubber. GREEN for GO! This will retro-fit most of the older models
Instructions for use:
1. Slightly UNDER FILL the kettle with water. Fill it to perhaps 15mm (over half inch) below the water spout. Please see red line in picture.
2. Place the GREEN Kelly Kettle whistle LOOSELY and GENTLY into the water spout of your kettle. Always ensure that the arrow is pointed down toward the ground as, this will direct any escaping steam safely downward.
3. DO NOT press the whistle into the spout as we want to be able to easily remove it when the kettle has boiled.
4. Boil your kettle as normal (please refer to the instruction leaflet that is provided with each kettle).
5. When boiled, remove the kettle from the fire base and place on level ground. Allow the water to settle for approximately 1 minute. Hold the handle of the kettle with one hand. Then with your other hand, place your index finger in the split ring and your thumb on the opposite side of the whistle. Gently lift the whistle away. Never use a jerking motion nor excessive force to remove the whistle.
6. Follow the instruction leaflet (supplied with your kettle) on the correct way to lift and pour the kettle.