In a bind this ultralight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a Prusik-replacement in self-rescue situations. Use with the ULTRAGERE pulley for an ideal lightweight, compact emergency hauling kit.
- Chrome plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system.
- Small hole at top of the TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached.
- For use on single 8 - 11mm ropes with a locking carabiner
- Weight - 39g
- Materials - Chrome plated steel
- CE EN 567
- Guarantee - 3 years