Lightweight, state-of-the-art telescoping folding pole saw - The pole saw of choice by professionals. The aluminium alloy extension poles are oval-shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and a comfortable rubberized overgrip. This aluminium pole saw comes equipped with an innovative blade cover that securely locks to the lower pole when the blade is folded. The 14-1/5-inch impulse-hardened curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The aggressive curved blade cuts efficiently with less effort and maintains a superior wear-resistant cutting edge.
- The taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge
- It is ideal for pruning branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder
- A yellow rigid-plastic blade cover is included
- Made in Japan
To allow effective use of LONGBOY pole saw, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 21 feet away. Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place. Safety considerations require that the pole saw user must wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times.
- Manufacturer Warning: Do not use aluminium telescoping pole saws around electrical power lines or equipment. Electrical shock may result. Incorrect use of the Silky pole saw may cause injury.
- 1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw a model that extends to 12 feet - Extension range is 4.8 feet to 12 feet (1,450 to 3,600 mm); maximum working reach is 17 feet
- 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) blade length; 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 4 pounds (1,820 grams) operating weight; 4.65 pounds (2,100 grams) weight with a blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship - See more at http://www.silkysaws.com/Silky_Saws/Pole-Saws_2/Silky-LONGBOY-12-ft-Folding-Pole-Saw-XL-teeth#sthash.9iAqjDpO.dpuf