The hipSTAR Flex Light is a multifunctional and certified lanyard that takes advantage of the "Hitch Climber System" for length adjustment. The hipSTAR FLEX Light is supplied without OD Loop T 7mm. The OD Loop T 7mm is then possible as a spare part.
- Increased lanyard diameter to 11.5mm
- Additional Certifications
- Certified with 2-knot configurations - Distel and Valdotain 4/3
- the breaking force rating applies to the Ocean Vectran Loop 6mm and the Sirius 11.5mm with sewn loops when subjected to a straight-line pull under laboratory conditions in its new state.
- Features Ocean Polyester cordage.
- The seams of the endpoints are designed with new resin-based seam protector technology.
- All components can be purchased separately
- Length available 3m, 4m, 5m, 7m, 10m
- Pulley - DMM Pinto
- Carabiners - DMM
- Diameter - 11.5mm
- Lengths available 3m, 4m, 5m, 7m, 10m
- EN 358:1999
- EN 795B:2012
- AS/NZS 5532:2013
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- ANSI Z133-2017
|OD Loop 7mm T
|OP 8mm e2e
|hipstar flex e2e