Lightweight, tough chainsaw protective trousers designed for the climber. Type C chainsaw protective blocking material (front and rear leg protection). The Arbortec Breatheflex Trousers are one of the most popular trousers today with their slick look but most of all durability and comfort.
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s)
- Chainsaw protective trousers that bring a new level of comfort and ease of wear for any serious chainsaw user
- Ultra-light multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema
- Climasphere Breathable fabrics for comfort
- 6-Way Stretch concept to reduce fatigue
- Kevlar reinforced lower legs for increased abrasion resistance
Hi-Vis Reflective decals on legs and pockets for added safety incorporating the TRIOStrand Multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, the Breatheflex range is the lightest chainsaw stalling system available
If your size isn't showing in the drop-down menu please contact us for availability.
||Blue, Purple, White