DMM Carabiner Revolver - Locksafe
Whichever way you look at it, this is a remarkable biner design. If you don’t already own some Revolvers we would urge you to give it some serious consideration, and here’s why:
- The pulley wheel is a unique design feature that solves the age old problem of rope drag.
- It also makes this biner a very useful tool in rescue or emergency hauling situations when a pulley is required.
- The wire gate version of the Revolver is a well established, design classic and many climbers have wisely added them to their racks.
- But if you want extra security, say for example when clipping crucial runners or in an emergency pulley system, the locking version of the DMM revolver is the better option.
- Strength gate (closed) - 24kN
- Strength gate (open) - 8kN
- Strength (minor axis) - 8kN
- Gate opening - 15mm
- Weight - 70g