Handled rope clamp: available in right or left handed versions
The ASCENSION handled rope clamp is designed for rope ascents and features a moulded grip and ergonomic upper part which gives an excellent grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop
- Wide, ergonomic moulded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes.
- Upper connection hole for creating a pulley/rope clamp combination or for guiding the rope.
- Availoable in left or right handed versions, and also in tactical black.
- Weight: 165 g.
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm.
- Made in: FR.
- CE EN 567.
- CE EN 12841 type B.
- NFPA 1983 Light Use.