The Petzl Grillon is an adjustable lanyard for precise work positioning. It comes with a removable protective sheath to protect the rope from abrasive contact. Used and favoured all over the world by Rope access workers it is now becoming a favourite with tree surgeons.
- Allows quick installation of an adjustable anchor that is longer than two meters
- The self-locking device allows easy adjustment of the length and tension at the anchor point (make a mule knot on the GRILLON to lock the anchor)
- Semi-static rope, resistant to ageing and abrasion
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Available in seven lengths: 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a colour-coded label at the connector end
Certification(s) : ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC