Made from ultra-light, extremely breathable AVERTIC™ pro lite cut protection developed exclusively for STIHL.
- Front cut protection, tested in accordance with BS EN 381, made up of six layers for the lightest trouser choice in the ADVANCE series
- Black, ventilation fabric on the back of the leg make these trousers perfect for hot days
- Full elasticated crotch with ProElast, closable pockets and reflective areas for better visibility
- Awarded the KWF Pro-quality mark
Trousers have cut protection class 1 (=ˆ 20 m/s)
Size Guide (Waist x Length)
- Small - W28-31" - L31.5"
- Medium- W 31/34" - L 32"
- Large - W 34-38"" - L 32.5"
- X Large - W 38/42" - L 33"
Optimum body temperature
The cut protection material has an improved air permeability rate of approx. 75% and thermal insulation have been reduced by approx. 21% compared to previous materials.
Breathable moisture protection
Waterproof and breathable fabric all at once. (similar to illustration)
Improved cut protection
STIHL protective chainsaw trousers protect against cuts to the legs based on an intelligent principle: when the chain cuts through the first of several layers of fabric, bundles of long high-strength special fibre are pulled out and block the sprocket, bringing the chain to a standstill. This considerably reduces the risk of injury.
The high-tech cut-resistant inlay with Dyneema® yarn is available only with STIHL 6 layer cut-resistant material and highly elastic outer material made of Schoeller® (97% polyamide, 3% elastane (lycra)). This ensures a close and comfortable fit.
Extremely robust material prevents injury from thorns.