This new PS3 saw chain from STIHL is designed for tree surgeons and other forestry professionals, who place equal importance on maximum cutting performance, low vibration and low kickback tendency.
- It is characterised by the sharp-edged, right-angled top plates as well as the humped drive link for reduced kickback and smooth running behaviour.
- Appearing on the STIHL MS 201 T as standard, it provides 15% improved cutting performance compared to the 3/8” PMC3 chain found on the MS 200 T.
Fits the following models
MS201T, MS200T, 020T
Bar Size Number Drive Links
- Drive link thickness (gauge) 1.3mm/.050"
- Chain pitch 3/8"P
- Required File size 4.0mm / 5/32"
- Excellent feed behaviour
- High cutting and boring performance
- Clean cutting quality
- Low vibrations
- Reduced tendency to chatter
- Low kickback
- High user comfort