Best-selling, professional, heavy-duty hand saw with a 13-inch, curved, mono-constructed blade. A perfect choice for the climbing arborist when the needs are for a handsaw on crown reduction. Fast cutting, clean action and the round nodule on the end of the blade allow you to pull any hung up branches over to yourself to disperse from the tree.
Available in two lengths of 330mm and 390mm.
- Rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design.
- A curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort.
- Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp blade with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action.
- The hard chrome-plated blade has 6.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
- Molded-rubber handle holds the high-performance fast-cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder.
- Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands.
- Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality.
- Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches.
- Made in Japan.
- 13-inch (330 mm) blade length.
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration.
- 0.65 pounds (300 grams) operating weight; 1.1 pounds (480 grams) weight with sheath.