Self-braking descender for rope work that allows the operator to descend on the working rope, to position himself and to climb back up on it.
Fields of application:
- Descent device for rescue EN 341:2011-2A,
- maximum working load 150 kg,
- maximum descent height 100 m, to be used with rope PATRON PLUS 11 – 11 mm;
- rope adjustment device / descender EN 12841:2006-C,
- maximum working load 150 kg, to be used with ropes EN 1891-A – 10.5 ÷ 11 mm.
- It has a retractable friction point that allows you to create additional friction on the rope, during a descent, without the use of an additional connector.
- Equipped with a multifunctional control lever with automatic recall system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop at the work point without stop keys.
- EBS (Extraordinary Braking System) safety system that is activated when the lever is pulled to the bottom accidentally, decreasing the speed of descent rather than increasing it.
- Equipped with a safety lever on the mobile flange that facilitates the installation of the rope in the passage of fractionations.