Recommended for an arborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required.
- Hot forged 7075 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability.
- Heat-treated 174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance.
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly.
- Pre-lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra-smooth operation.
- Conforms to CE EN 12278:1998/ UIAA.
- Individually marked for traceability.
- Made in Wales, UK.
- Max Rope Diameter 14mm
- Size - 93mm x 45mm x 35mm
- Weight 111g
- Strength - 50kN
- WLL 10kN