The lightest top handled chainsaw in the Husqvarna range with a bar length of 10 inches. Weighing only 2.7kg (minus bar, chain and fluids) and combined with a powerful, low emission X-Torq engine makes the T525 the professionals choice for pruning and trimming work jobs. This top handled chainsaw is only for professional tree surgeons and therefore a certification of competence in chainsaw use from a rope and harness (or equivalent) must be provided before or during purchase.
This Machine will only be sold to bona fide tree surgeons or operators trained (with proof of evidence) in their use eg NPTC CS39.
- Bar length - 10"
Chain- 1/4" H00 60 drive links.
- File size - 5/32" 4.0mm.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) - 2.7kg
- Power - 1.1kW
- Engine size - 27cc
- Maximum power speed - 9500 rpm
- Idling speed - 2900 rpm
- Spark plug - NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap - 0.65 mm
- Torque, max. - 1.28 Nm
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 111 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 110 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 98 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 4.2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 4.9 m/s²
- Belt eyelet -Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for quicker, easier starting.
- Air filter cover -Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing the air filter.
- Retained bar nut -The retaining function prevents losing the bar nut.