Husqvarna T540 XP® Mark III is a top handle petrol chainsaw with an impressive power to weight ratio. Designed for arborists and professional tree care teams who want a reliable, high-performance top-handled chainsaw, that’s easy to manoeuvre and always does the job well. The 40cc class petrol engine combined with the SP21G chain delivers superb cutting capacity with fast acceleration for safe and efficient tree work.
This arborist chainsaw is built around the needs of the user. Not only does this top handle chainsaw use up to 20% less fuel but it also reduces the emissions up to 75%, helping to keep the number of exhaust gases caught in the canopy of the tree to a minimum. On top of that, this arborist chainsaw features AutoTune 3.0 which automatically adjusts the engine settings based on environmental conditions, like heat, altitude, filter condition to ensure optimal engine performance.
Comes with bar, chain and scabbard.
This Machine will only be sold to bona fide tree surgeons or operators trained (with proof of evidence) in their use eg NPTC CS39.
- Bar length - 12",14" or 16" depending on selection
- Chain - SP21G - .325" mini. 1.1mm gauge
- File size - 5/32" 4.0mm.
- Weight 3.8kg (excluding bar and chain)
- Cylinder displacement - 39.1 cm³
- Power output - 1.9kW - 2.6hp
- Torque, max. - 1.9 Nm
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 3.5 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 3.4 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 102 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 112 dB(A)
- Chain speed at max power - 20.2 m/s
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed - 26.9 m/s
Auto-Tune - Thanks to AutoTune 3.0, the engine settings are always optimized for maximum start ability and performance in all conditions, keeping you going no matter the challenges. No need for manual carburettor adjustment.
Dual attachment eyelets - Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
Flip up tank caps
- Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
-Keep your saw and yourself up to date with Husqvarna’s digital services. Just plug in the optional Integrated Connectivity Device under the cover. Then you’re ready to connect and diagnose the engine.
Retained Bar Nut - The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut.
Auto Return Stop Switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for quicker, easier starting.
Air Filter Cover - Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing the air filter.