Newly designed guidebar from Husqvarna with many new features improving on previous designs. Reduced weight from laminating and reduced wear due to the increased nose profile, sealed bearings and improved surface treatment provides a longer more durable life.
- A sealed bearing system and no grease hole prevents dirt from getting into the bearings and additionally eliminates the need to replenish grease.
- Cutouts inside the bar reduce weight ( as per image 2)
- Bar nose is profiled for reduced wear and a corrosion-resistant coating
- A larger nose sprocket, from 10T to 11T creates less wear on bearings (image 3)
- Additional bearings for long life (image 4)
- New surface treatment process to improve paint adhesion
- Available in .3/8"inch pitch in lengths 15-20".
- Large bar mount fitting
- Pitch 3/8"
- Gauge 1.5mm/ 0.58"
- File size 5.5mm - 7/32"
15" - 735 grams
18" - 990 grams
20" - 1060 grams
Husqvarna C85 / H42
Large mount suitable for the 365, 372XP, 562XP, 572XP, 576XP, 395XP sized machines + many other older models.
|Type of bar
|Bar mount type
- 15" 56 drive links Part Number 585950856
- 18" 68 drive links Part Number 585950868
- 20" 72 drive links Part Number 585950872