Single round chainsaw file for sharpening the cutting tooth on the chain. Oregon files will sharpen any saw chain as long as you have the correct size.
Pack of 3 files.
Files are now colour coded for easy recognition.
- Round Chainsaw Files
- Superior performance
- Sharp teeth with smooth bite
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
Which size file do I need?
- 3.2mm - 1/4" Stihl Picco Micro 3
- 4mm-5/32" for 3/8" Low Profile chain eg Oregon 91, Husqvarna H37
- 4.5mm - 11/64"
- 4.8mm-3/16" for .325" chain eg Oregon 21,22, Husqvarna H25,SP33G
- 5.2mm - 13/64"
- 5.5mm-7/32" for 3/8" and .404" eg for chain Oregon 73,75 Husqvarna H42