Single round chainsaw file for sharpening the cutting tooth on the chain. Oregon files will sharpen any saw chain as long as you have the correct size.
Price is per file.
Files are now colour coded for easy recognition.
- Round Chainsaw Files
- Superior performance
- Sharp teeth with smooth bite
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
Which size file do I need?
- 3.2mm - 1/4" Stihl Picco Micro 3
- 4mm-5/32" for 3/8" Low Profile chain eg Oregon 91, Husqvarna H37
- 4.5mm - 11/64"
- 4.8mm-3/16" for .325" chain eg Oregon 21,22, Husqvarna H25,SP33G
- 5.2mm - 13/64"
- 5.5mm-7/32" for 3/8" and .404" eg for chain Oregon 73,75 Husqvarna H42