The Am'D PIN-LOCK asymmetrical aluminium carabiner is designed for use with groups. It secures the connection of the user thanks to its PIN-LOCK system, which can only be opened by the operator with a specific unlocking tool.
Carabiner designed for use with groups:
- to fasten a harness (in combination with the CAPTIV positioning bar)
- to connect a trolley to a continuous lifeline Secures the connection of the user:
- maybe used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device -
- The PIN-LOCK locking system is unlocked only with a special tool, limiting the risk of the user opening the carabiner.
- Easy to use by the operator: - Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner - two unlocking tools: for repeated manipulations, the unlocking pin can be installed directly on a glove; for immediate and occasional use, the unlocking ring can be kept on a carabiner on the harness.
- H-profile protects markings from abrasion and ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio.
- Sold in individually with 1 key locking tool.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Weight - 80g
- Strength - (major axis)27kN, (minor axis)8kN, (open gate) 7kN
- Gate opening - 25mm
- CE EN 362, CE EN 12275, EAC References