BUSINESS - Use the link to pay with 20% VAT when buying for employees.
The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both works at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
- Very comfortable:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centring of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- -DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chin strap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- shock absorption achieved through the deformation of the outer shell
- vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed while wearing the helmet
- Modular accessories:
- eyeshield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paints splash
- nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- nametag holder allows the user to be easily identified
- changeable chinstrap and foam
- hearing protection
Available in seven colours: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue and green
- also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 490 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Conforms to -
CE, EN 397, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
Helmets cannot be returned if the tags have been removed, the packaging has been damaged or they have been used.