The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK connector is designed for use on progression lanyards. The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling when passing intermediate anchors. The large opening and the Keylock system allow the connector to be easily connected. VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK may be used with a CAPTIVO positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, to limit the risk of rotation and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard.
- Facilitates manipulations when passing intermediate anchors
- Ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use.
- It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- wide opening for easy connection of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- Simplified inspection: - H profile protects markings from abrasion
- Identification with Datamatrix code for a quick inspection of the product
- Material(s): aluminiumC, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 362 SKUs SKUs M40A RLA
- Weight 100 g
- Locking system TWIST-LOCK
- Major axis strength 25 kN
- Minor axis strength 10 kN
- Open gate strength 8 kN
- Gate opening 25 mm
- Guarantee 3 years