The Sawpod is designed by arborists for arborists. The Sawpod holds a handsaw against your leg which gives you more freedom of movement as opposed to having the handsaw hanging from your harness. It also allows easy to access to the saw.
- The unique leg strap which makes your pruning saw more easily accessible.
- Anti-twist buckles & neoprene cushioning for a comfortable fit.
- It fits most makes of saw straight or curved.
- For both right and left handed users, for use in the tree or on the ground.
- The saw simply slips into the Sawpod in it's original scabbard and is held in place by the pressure of the elasticated leg straps on the grippy logo.