Arbortec Scafell Lite Chainsaw Boots offer superior protection and comfort for forestry professionals. These sturdy and hard-wearing boots are 100% waterproof and rated Class 2 for protection, with a steel toe cap for additional security. Plus, your purchase comes with free Arbortec Lo socks to complete the package.
BUSINESS - Use the link to pay with 20% VAT when buying for employees.
- 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Steel toe cap.
- Tested and Certified to Class 2, giving 24m/s chainsaw protection – vital for professional users
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole – full puncture protection without loss of comfort
- 4D SOLE - Technically advanced sole unit for arb industry
- Built to work on the ground and in the trees
- BreatheDRY system gives the boot greater breathability and is 100% waterproof.
- Guaranteed to keep your feet dry
- The latest chainsaw protective barrier material makes the boot lighter and more flexible.
- 3 ZONE provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilisation zone and open top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
- Grab It allows you to put your boot on with no trouble
- Simple i-fit foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
- EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
Weight, height and width - 1 x EU 43 used for example
- Weight - 1.26kg
- Height - 24cm
- Width - 10cm