The Japanese have no less than 50 words to describe rain. Our Keiu HV rain jacket was named after the first welcome rain after a long period of drought. While wearing our new Keiu jacket you will welcome the rain. The jacket is fully waterproof and breathable; this will make the jacket more comfortable to wear without getting too hot while working. Its ergonomic fit is modern and stylish. This jacket is EN ISO 20471 class 2 certified which assures you high visibility in daylight as well as at night. In addition, the jacket has good styling details, ventilation zippers, a hood that is stored in the collar, Deep pockets and an extended back to avoid rain running into the back of your trousers. So welcome rain
- Straight collar with drawstring
- Foldaway hood in collar
- Zip closure under double flap with press studs
- 1 vertical inset pocket with zip closure on the chest
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Sleeve narrowing system by touch and close fastening
- Elastic drawstring in hem
- Elongated back tail
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- 1 large inside pocket with zipper
- Zipper in back lining for applying logo or personalisation
- 100% polyester fabric (cotton touch) with 100% PU laminate; ± 205 g/m²
- EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-3
- EN ISO 20471: 2013 / Class 2
- EN ISO 13688: 2013
SIZE GUIDE - Chest/Inches
S - 36/38"
M - 39/41"
L - 42/44"
XL - 45/47
XXL - 48/50